Date: October 1- 2, 2012
Location: Hôtel Delta - Sherbrooke (map)
The increasing number and diversity of algae projects around the world reflects the enormous potential offered by the sector. Industrial upgrading of algae in biobased products finds applications in many industries, including biofuels, cosmetics, green chemistry, biomaterials, agriculture and environment.
In this context, CRIBIQ has initiated the organization in October 2012 of a conference on algae potential, with partners MBRC and CQVB. This conference will be a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and opinions with industry and institutional actors involved in algae projects.
- Mr. Kalib Kersh, Lux Research (USA)
- Mr. Marco Brocken, Evodos (Pays-Bas)
- Mr. James Pierce, Alltech (USA)
- Mr. Doug Dilillo, Pall (USA)
- Mr. Brian Goodall, SRS Energy (USA)
- Mr. Patrick J. McGinn, National Research Council of Canada
- Mr. Thomas Dempster, Azcati (USA)
- Ms Kathleen Havelka, Elevance (USA)
- Mr. Ron Sims, Utah State University (USA)
The rate includes 2 days of high-level conferences, a networking cocktail, diner and lunch :
We have a limited space available to showcase your organisation. For more details, please contact Tania Sibler at 418-657-3853 ext 218 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Rates include one registered participant to the conference :
650$ + taxes (CRIBIQ or CQVB members)
850$ + taxes for non-membres.
A group rate of 121$ + taxes is available with the Delta Sherbrooke Hotel. This rate includes one night in a standard room, breakfast and gratuities.
To make your reservation call 1-819-822-1989 and mention the group rate CRIBIQ - code G34061. This rate has been reserved for a limited number of rooms.