Becoming a member of CRIBIQ is first of all...
- Participating in the development of technological innovations that contribue to the transition to a low-carbon economy in Quebec;
- Increasing the technical expertise, profitability, competitiveness and sustainability of Quebec companies;
- Encouraging the training of highly qualified personnel within Quebec companies;
- Actively contributing to the emergence of new knowledge related to technological innovation and sustainable development;
- Encouraging the adoption of best practices related to sustainable development within Quebec companies;
- Promoting the adoption and integration of technological innovations in Quebec's industrial sector.
Since its beginning in 2008, the CRIBIQ, supported by the Ministry of Economy, Innovation and Energy of Quebec (MEIE), has invested 87+ M$ for the financing of 375+ innovative projects led by its members, for which the significant outcomes represent 220+ M$.
CRIBIQ also relies on a multidisciplinary team of professionals with a high level of knowledge and expertise, who cumulate decades of experience in innovation in the agri-food, environment and industrial bioproducts/bioprocesses sectors, which accompanies CRIBIQ members throughout their innovation processes.
Becoming a member of CRIBIQ thus means...
- Having access to grant programs managed by the consortium;
- Sharing the financial risk related to R&D with funders through advantageous public and private contributions;
- Benefiting from personalized support during the preparation of your proposals and throughout the whole duration of your projects;
- Participating in the development of technological innovations resulting from a collaboration between the academic and the industrial sectors;
- Having access to CRIBIQ grants (for startups only);
- Benefiting from the CRIBIQ's free access to three (3) scientific databases to collect precise and updated information on your sector of activity, which is crucial to make informed decisions and remain competitive on the market;
- Attending events that promote networking, knowledge sharing and strategic information transfer on innovation at a discounted price;
- Gaining greater visibility on the various CRIBIQ's platforms.