VIRIDIOS - Biotechnology company producing biosourced materials.
Several molecules come exclusively from plants found in conventional cultivation in India and China. We offer a local input solution using smart cultivation processes. As a process, we intend to use bioreactors in order to focus on the parts of the plant that interest us, such as the rhizome.
The advantages of this solution are:
- Great reduction in the growth cycle (from 5 years to about 3 months);
- Ensures the quality of the raw material;
- Is insensitive to climate change;
- Reduction of the environmental impact in terms of deforestation, because 1 bioreactor of 10 square meters is equivalent to approximately 1.2 arpent of field;
- Reduced environmental impact in terms of transport by being less than 100 km from manufacturing plants.
-Allows the predictability of supplies.
This, with the aim of reducing the climate impact, by giving Quebec greater autonomy in the production and supply of biosourced materials.
Viridios (9437-4791 Québec Inc.)
$ 25 000